happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Rhombus Pillow

So, I got out the sewing machine. I bought some fabric last year around Valentine's Day, made one hugely ugly heart shaped pillow, and turned out the cats had peed on the stuffing before I stuffed it, so the ugly heart shaped pillow smelled bad too.

Then I put the sewing machine away.

Another relatively ugly pillow was born Monday night while John had a meeting. I wanted to do one of those cool pillows like they do on Trading Spaces. My problem was I didn't measure anything. How hard can it be to sew a square? Obviously harder than I thought. =( John came home and said "Don't worry, baby, I'm sure my first batch of beer won't turn out right either."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home