happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Wally's

On Saturday night, John and I went out with Sara and Chuck in Ste. Gen. They had kereoke at this dive bar called Wally's. Luckily there was only one other person there that I went to high school with, made it easier to sing. We had a really good time. Sara sang Fiona Apple Criminal, and Red Hot Chili Peppers The Other Side, and I sang Dixie Chicks' Goodbye Earl, Bobbi Gentry Ode to Billy Joe, and Sir Mix a Lot Baby Got Back. The crowd didn't know quite what to do with Baby Got Back, but there were some older drunk ladies dancing.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, February 01, 2005, Blogger happylaney said…

    John and Chuck did not sing. I feel bad, because I don't have one picture of John from that night. I was buzzed, but not too drunk, really, only 4 beers, but I am dieting...

    I'm glad you are still looking at my blog, and commenting. I like comments. Thanks, Becky.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home