happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

If You Don't Have An Opinion, Get One

I don't think Ms. Menard had American Idol in mind when she said that freshman year, but nonetheless, I put her advice to work last night. (The truth is, I hated Ms. Menard, but I do remember her saying this.) We watch American Idol, and I don't really like it. How can you like a show that has Gene Simmons and Paul Anka as guest judges? Last night I decided that if we are going to watch it, I was going to vote. So, even though John says I'm a big nerd, I voted for Anthony Federov, Nikko Smith and Anwar Robinson. How many other shows can you interact with in this way? They need a Survivor where the public votes off the competitors. I would be ALL OVER that. =)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, March 08, 2005, Blogger happylaney said…

    It did that to John the other day too. It wouldn't let him sign in, so he posted as me.

    Thanks for your persistance, there's lots of fun stuff to come.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home