happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Friday, April 29, 2005

The First of Two Band Banquets

Last night John and I attended the Ste. Gen Band Banquet. Everyone was real nice. They introduced us at the beginning of the night. I felt the old familiar Ste. Gen "who is that?" which interprets as "we don't like anyone we don't know" stare. Mr. C was the nicest he's ever been to me. We had kettle beef, one of my favorites, and John has decided these are his kind of people. Bayless is not inviting their new band director to their band banquet, don't want to expose him too soon. I always leave the Bayless Band Banquet embarrassed, and shocked at some of the things the kids say while at the podium giving out senior awards. Thankfully, I did not feel like that last night. Seems like a good sign.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM, April 29, 2005, Blogger happylaney said…

    Sorry, Mike, John is getting a little tired of the JPOD. Will put it on hiatus for a little while, you know how that is.

    I wanted to kind of hide this next part, so I'm putting it here as a comment instead of an entry. John has been harassing others on the internet, it's pretty funny, so I though I'd share. Go to http://2005mythoughts.blogspot.com Look at the entry about Worst Movies. John is the commenter at 3:09, 12:31, and then in German at 3:57, 1:14, and the last one at 1:53. He accidentally forgot to sign me out one time, then he fixed it and said something about Vin Diesel, so they wouldn't think he is with me, and attack us here.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, April 29, 2005, Blogger Michael said…

    Not a problem. I guess there is such a thing as "overexposure."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home