happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Dancing Nancies

"Don't you ever wonder, maybe if things had been slightly different, you could be somebody else? Don't you wonder, maybe, if you took a left turn instead of taking a right you could be somebody different? Don't you ever wonder, could I have been? Don't you ever wonder anyone, anyone? Don't you ever wonder well, God, could I have been? Don't you ever wonder anyone, anyone, anyone? Well, could I have been a parking lot attendant? Could I have been a millionaire in Bel Aire? Well, could I have been lost somewhere in Red Rocks? Could I have been your little sister? Could I have been anyone other than me? Could I have been, oh, anyone other than me? Could I have been anyone other than me? Could I have been anyone?"
-Dave Mathews Band, Dancing Nancies, Live at Red Rocks

Tonight at UMB Bank Pavilion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home