happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

ADD Radio Listener

You know that person who switches the station on the radio every three seconds, trying to find a good song? That's me. It's possible I have found my match, in Sirius Satellite Radio. We bought it tonight, and John hooked it up in my car. It's so cool, and every station has on a good song, and it says the name of the song, and who sang it. I might be better at trivia soon, Mike. Can't wait to get in my car again tomorrow morning. Really can't wait to hear that first day of Howard Stern, and for added bonus, Martha Stewart.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:53 PM, September 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do the same thing, but sadly CoMO really doesn't have any good stations. I'm glad you liked my countdown.
    -Sally :)

     
  • At 9:03 AM, September 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ya know, thinking of Martha, my gut feeling has her coming back stronger and better than her wildest dreams....Watch out world, Martha's pissed and on the war-path!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home