happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Props

I'm giving a shout out to Cori for 3 reasons. #1 She had a baby, and is doing a really good job take care of Valerie. #2 She is the only friend of mine (not including family) that donated money to the Juvenile Diabetes Fund for Tony, and #3 she is playing the Fantasy Survivor Game.

I'm also plugging Tammy and her real estate website. We received a postcard saying "Visit a Winery." I thought it would be from a neighboring winery with a bigger advertising budget than ours (when I mean bigger I really just mean existing.) Then it turned out to be from Tammy, marketing real estate in wine country. When you go to her website click on the word "Community" and you'll find a list of local wineries and links to their websites. You link to me, I'll link to you. If you need a real estate agent, Tammy is top notch.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home