happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Natural High

My second favorite station on my Sirius Satellite Radio is 112, the Martha Stewart station. They talk about stuff I am interested in. I have been on the air 3 times now. It's easy to call in because I think I am the only one listening. I love it though, I get such a rush. I sound a little hyper on the radio, probably because I get so excited. I have talked about the mean dogs next door with this guy, won 8 Baby Genius dvds and was on this afternoon on the way home talking about skin care with Eva Scrivo.

When John and I are in the car listening to the Martha station, he says he finally understands how I feel listening to football or basketball games on the radio.

Marriage is about understanding. ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, February 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so jealous! I want to listen to the Martha station!! I get my Martha fix during the day watching her talk show, but that's it.
    -Natalie

     
  • At 11:41 PM, February 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mooney! Martha Stewart is much, much more interesting than listening to football or basketball! You learn so much more!

    -Jill

     
  • At 12:55 AM, March 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry, but I think it's kind of gross that there is actually a Martha Stewart station. I do agree it probably is much better than football even though I'm not a fan of Martha, but I'll take basketball over Martha.

    -Sally

     

Post a Comment

<< Home