happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Friday, August 18, 2006

My New Favorite Blog

I am ever in search of a blog that draws me in so much that I check it everyday. For over a year I have been into Dooce and her stay-at-home-mom-ex-Mormon point of view, and a couple months ago I came across Amalah another stay at home mom in D.C. It's possible that neither of these girls appeal to me more than my new favorite blog Farm Girl. Farm Girl (I think her real name is Sue) lived in California, then up and moved and bought a farm in southern Missouri. She won't say exactly what town she lives near. It's possible she has three blogs; a recipe/foodie/cookbook type blog, the farm girl blog, and the blog about her first experiences on her farm. All of them are right up my alley. Even though I know that odds are that if I actually met Farm Girl, we'd probably be nothing like each other, it's fun to be able to check in everyday on someone who could be remotely like me, only loads more interesting.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, August 20, 2006, Blogger Farmgirl Susan said…

    Hi! I'm flattered that I'm your new favorite blogger. So glad you're enjoying your e-visits to the farm. And thanks for all the great comments you left on my blogs. I look forward to hearing from you again.

    P.S. My goodness that is a giant zucchini! : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home