happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

4 Years

It was four years ago today that I started this blog. It's funny how I used to have sewing projects, beer making projects, nights out of the town, etc, and now most of my posts seem to be about one small little girl who has filled my heart. Wouldn't have it any other way.

The collage isn't perfect, but it's my first one so be patient. If you disregard the last row of pictures, it's my favorite pictures of Cecilia, one from each month in 2008. I have no doubt that 2009 will be even better.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, January 12, 2009, Blogger missliz said…

    Love the pictures. She is a beautiful little girl. No wonder she fills your heart! Enjoy...they do grow up fast!!

     
  • At 10:41 PM, January 12, 2009, Blogger Michael said…

    Elaine,

    I've really enjoyed this blog over the past four years. Some of my favorite things:

    1) The now-defunct John Picture Of the Day (JPOD) (Please bring this back!)

    2) "Solve this Household Debate"

    3) Photos of home improvement projects.

    4) "Things John Found in the Trash" http://photos1.blogger.com/img/134/2939/320/swing.jpg

    5) Pictures of babies drinking beer.

    Thanks for brightening up this little corner of the internet.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, January 14, 2009, Blogger happylaney said…

    Mike,
    Good to see a comment from you, it's been a while. Thanks for the feedback. I think I can deliver more of what you love especially #2 and #4. Stay tuned.

    Missliz,
    Thanks! I love newcomers, especially when they like the pictures I take. Come back often. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home