happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Video Heavy

Not much time to do much blogging lately. Trying to post pictures and videos here and there, without much journaling. Most of the pictures are self explanatory. I took this video Thursday night. We've been trying to get Cecilia to say "Charlotte" and most of the time she comes pretty close. I was lengthening the word so Cecilia could practice, and at one point "CCCCHHHHHARLOTTTTTTEE" turned into "CCCCHHHHH...TTT." I will admit I was trying to get that in this video, and I didn't, but this is pretty cute too, just not quite as funny. Pay no attention to the peanut butter on her cheek and chin and eyebrow. =)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM, June 20, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is so sweet!
    becky

     
  • At 8:09 AM, June 26, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Louis and Norah watched this at least 25 times! Instant favorite. Last night at dinner we were talking about Cecilia coming over so Norah imitated this whole video... It was hilarious!
    -Amanda

     
  • At 8:25 AM, June 26, 2009, Blogger happylaney said…

    Thanks! This is a really fun age- teaching her all these new words. I think it sounds like Cecilia is saying "shorty" and I thought that would be a cute nickname for Charlotte. We'll see if it sticks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home