happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

She's Got A Smile That Heals Me.




On the left is Charlotte at three months and on the right is me at three months. There are a few similarities, maybe the eyebrows and the nose? Many, many people have said lately that Charlotte looks like my mom, and I have to agree. I think it's the hair, and the blue eyes, and the fair skin. Dad even said she reminds him of mom, but that she doesn't look like mom did as a baby. He said mom was bald as a baby. I have also had someone say she looks like my brother Matt, which I can see in the eyes, and cheeks, and in this picture she looks like my niece, Emily a little. Many people say she looks like Cecilia too, and I agree, but I think she is looking less like Cecilia lately and more like herself. She is a sweet, sweet baby, with better than average sleeping patterns, and an aversion to the bottle. She starts day care part time next week, maybe the week after, and although there are moments I am tired of being stuck like glue to her, I am in no way shape or form looking forward to putting her in that germ harbor.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, August 05, 2009, Blogger Unknown said…

    2 super cute babies!! What a nice onesie Charlotte is wearing. :) Thanks for the photo you sent. I love it, and it has a nice place on the fridge.

    -Sally

     
  • At 9:31 PM, August 05, 2009, Blogger happylaney said…

    oh, so you did see these pictures! I thought you'd like these pictures and the one I sent.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home