happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

30th Birthday

Last night John and I went to our friend Robyn's 30th Birthday Party. It was one of those, we-know-these-people(Robyn and Gabe)and-we-have-met-their-friends-but-we-don't-really-KNOW-any-of-these-other-people. I did end up striking up a conversation with some of the other girls about turning 30. It was a general consensus that we didn't feel as old as 30 sounds. (I'd like to point out that I am still 29) Also, none of the girls in the conversation had kids, and we were all more than fine with that. Later one of the girls asked me what I was up to, and I said I was still making wine. She said, "make wine, not babies." I might need that bumper sticker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home