happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My Nut!

Funny conversation heard tonight while watching American Idol:

"Oh, no, my nut fell on the floor."
"Tabby, you can't have my nut."
"Get my nut, please get my nut."
"He's going to grab my nut and run off with it and we will never see it again."
"Please get my nut."
"He's still eyeing my nut."
"He really wants my nut."
"Tabby, you can't have baby Jesus either."

Explanation:
When we visited Marnie and Jason in Kerman over the summer, we went out to Jason's family's almond orchard, and John picked an almond off the tree, and has been carrying it around in his pocket ever since. That was like 8 months ago. Tonight it fell out of his pocket, and I gave it to Tabby to play with and John didn't like that very much.

Also, a couple weeks ago, John went to a Mardi Gras party, and they had a King Cake. John didn't get the piece of cake with the baby Jesus in it, but he picked it up, and carrys that around with him too. We don't know what to do with it. You can't just throw baby Jesus away.?.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home