happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Underwater Farts That Smell Like Bananas

Even though I listen to Howard Stern in the morning, I'm not all that keen on fart jokes. There is no other way to describe what I'm talking about though. John brewed another batch of beer on Monday while I was gone, and I came home Monday evening to beer fermenting in our bedroom. =( There is a blow off hose that goes into a bowl of water. Bubble, blubble, bubble, bubble, bubble. The least he could do was move it into the closet. Then it was just a muffled bubble, bubble, bubble. I bet you don't have beer fermenting in your closet. The beer has to be at 70 degrees to get the banana aromas he's going for (which actually smell really good), so instead of heating the entire house all day, he put the space heater in the bedroom to keep the beer fermenting at the proper temperature.

How annoying to me that I have been making wine at the improper temperature, with outside tanks, and outside fermenting in 90 degree weather, and now I have to listen to these 5 gallons of beer bubble all night long.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM, April 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you need a heater to get to 70 degrees inside? nutty.

     
  • At 3:29 PM, April 17, 2006, Blogger happylaney said…

    Leah, glad to see you are reading the blog. I'm not sure anyone but you and I are looking at comments this far back, but I wanted to tell you I'm glad you stopped by. We could probably say whatever we wanted back here, like, "hey, are you giving your new husband the 'come fuck me eyes' all the time now?"

     
  • At 10:11 PM, April 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not the Playstation, so he wouldn't notice.

    He adds, "or power tools".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home