happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Open Invitation

The Bayless Marching Bronchos, under the direction of John Mooney will be in the St. Patrick's Day Parade in downtown St. Louis this Saturday, March12, starting at noon. I will be there, wearing green and drinking either coffee or green beer, depending on how I'm feeling(and what we do Friday night.) This will be the last time you can see John direct this band. =)

FYI: The cell phone is lost, and I cancelled my Verizon account, and will be opening a Cingular account soon. The point is, don't call the cell phone, because we can't answer it. =) You have to call our home number, which is unlisted, and I'm not going to post it here, so if you need it, and don't have it, you'll have to ask someone, or email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home