happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Reasons #3,4,5,6,7, and 8

John is so cute. He did something yesterday that warms my heart and makes me feel a tiny bit more ready to have babies. There was a baby swing set outside for bulk pick up, and he scooted it into the garage, and I found it this morning. He's going to be so good with our babies.

So, that's reason #3. (Reasons# 1 and 2 found earlier in the blog.) The other reasons are fairly selfish, which probably proves that I am not ready. Reason # 4 is that I will get presents on Mother's Day. Reason #5 is that the baby will entertain us when we go to Poplar Bluff. Reason #6 is that kids = free help in the vineyard (oh how well I know this to be true.) Reason # 7 is that I won't have to be in charge of the kitty litter while I am pregnant, and reason # 8 is that I can dress the baby up in funny/cute clothes.

Think I am ready?

2 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM, May 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How about reason #9...a day coming up in less than 5 short months???

     
  • At 9:34 AM, May 21, 2005, Blogger happylaney said…

    What does this mean exactly? Cori is having her baby around September if I remember correctly. Is this what you are referring to? Or is it my birthday? Or is it something else?

    I like the fact that you can post a comment without having to have your own blog, but at times like this, I'd really like to know who you are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home