happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

"What I Need is A Good Defense

'cause I'm feeling like a criminal."- Fiona Apple

I have sinus problems, and without sharing the whole saga, I have come to the realization that Sudafed works best for me, as far as over the counter meds go. In CA, I could get it over the counter. Here in MO, it's a little harder. In order to get Sudafed at Wal-Mart, you have to go to the pharmacy counter, and pay for it there. At Target, you have to get someone to unlock the cabinent the Sudafed is hiding in. Everytime I do this, the employees eye me up and down, trying to figure out if I have a meth lab. I smile my "I'm a good girl smile" but I always end of feeling guilty (I am Catholic after all.)

Do the makers of Sudafed like that their drugs help make meth, or do they dislike the fact that their product is so hard to get?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home