happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Freak

John and I found this other person's blog, http://coasm.blogspot.com/ This lady is C-R-A-Z-Y. I'm not even convinced it's a real blog, I think it's some college guy trying hard to act like a psycho lady. Some of the things she says are hard to believe. John comments as "David Maslanka." Her therapist posts too. Lately her therapist has been doing much of the posting, so it's not as interesting, but if you have a moment in front of the computer to look at this, you won't be disappointed.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, July 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! thanks for the link - did you guys read the penis stuff???

    I don't know... I think it is fake and fun too read - but if it's true then I feel a bit dirty and very very sorry for that dudes/chics kids.

     
  • At 10:38 PM, July 12, 2005, Blogger happylaney said…

    Hey, who is a-non-mouse? Cute identity. I'm glad you think it's fake too. It is interesting to read. Either way, it is "all wrong."

     
  • At 7:44 AM, July 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey can you have John aka email me "David Maslanka" - if he posted the Podu comment. Thanks!


    :)
    -Max
    squirrelproject@earthlink.net

     
  • At 7:46 AM, July 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that was AKA "David Maslanka"

    Thanks
    -Max
    squirrelproject@earthlink.net

     

Post a Comment

<< Home