happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Natural High

I think my head is going to explode, maybe just my ear drums. John bought me an ipod nano for my birthday, and it arrived early so he let me open it. I really don't like waiting, he's great, I almost always get my presents early. =) It has my name engraved on the back.

I hope he's not talking to me right now, because I have the ipod turned up all the way. I can't decide what song to listen to. Right now I'm listening to the Venga Boys. Yes! It sounds really good pounding my brain in my skull.

I'm totally bummed that we are going to be busy all weekend, I could spend hours just listening to songs, like I did when I was 13.

Anybody recommend any crazy bands that I might not heard of? How about songs we used to listen to that they never play on the radio anymore? The nano is far from being full.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, October 02, 2005, Blogger Michael said…

    One word: Chumbawumba!

     
  • At 10:18 AM, October 03, 2005, Blogger happylaney said…

    I get knocked down, but I get up again. You're never gonna keep me down.

     
  • At 7:29 PM, October 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been listening to Jack Johnson a lot lately... just been introduced. Have you heard him?
    love - Heather

     
  • At 8:24 AM, October 05, 2005, Blogger hannah said…

    sufjan stevens, you wont regret it! happy birthday

     
  • At 11:36 PM, October 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That must be some ipod, no more time for blogs. We miss what's happening! What kind of beer did you recently bottle?

     
  • At 8:27 AM, October 07, 2005, Blogger happylaney said…

    I have the Jack Johnson Brushfire Fairytales cd, and I love it. I have listened to a few Sufjan Stevens, need to spend more time with him, Susanne Vega I've always liked, gonna have to find the Ponderous one, forgot about that.

    Our week has been really really busy, but not too exciting, boring everyday life type stuff. We bottled the pumpkin beer, and are currently fermenting a hard apple cider. Another busy weekend in store, should have some sort of story or pictures up by maybe Sunday, or Monday. Thanks for missing me. Keep suggesting more songs. =)

     
  • At 12:31 PM, October 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How about jane's Addiction??? Good stuff there.
    Choo-Choo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home