happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

My Sentiments Exactly

I'm pretty sure these guys are more upset about the lost of the game, but I agree with their mourning of Busch Stadium. Can't believe they are tearing down something that I have grown to love. IMO, the athletes are just greedy, and I know John says the new stadium will be better, but not in my eye. There's no replacing Busch Stadium.

Update: The link doesn't work, guess I waited too. long. If you go to www.kmov.com and click on the "For more information of Stories you've seen on KMOV click here." Then scroll down a little more than half and click on the Busch Stadium Memories page, then you have to register with KMOV, and then you can click on the video link to Busch Stadium's Saddest Fans. Sorry this is so much work, and you probably won't do it, but if you have extra time, the video is really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home