happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Hysterical




This is one of the most amusing moments in my life so far. Good thing I could video tape it (do you say video TAPE even though I used the digital camera?) This is in Germany, at a castle called Hohenneuffen. It's pronounced Ho-noy-fen. It was by far one of the best parts of our trip. We could see so far from the top. It used to be a military castle, so it sat high so they could see incoming intruders. Anyway, when we were there they had a German square dance inside this tent. It was very comical. I'm not sure everything is in English, but a good portion of it is. There's something so entertaining about watching Germans square dance. I laugh everytime I watch this video.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home