happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mardi Gras Recap

Mardi Gras was crazy this year. There were so many people there. My best and worst moment of the day happened at the same place, the restaurant formerly known as Mike and Mins. They had an outside bar, and I went up to the bar and asked, "where's Mike and Mins?" and gave a sad face. The guy behind the bar says, "I don't know, I'm not from around here." So sad. =( They are turning it into a Mexican restaurant, which doesn't sound that exciting until we heard the guy who bought it also owns Chewey's in Dogtown. That shows potential. They did have AWESOME Jagermeister beads there though, and for the price of a Jager bomb I could get light up Jager beads for free. They are my favorite beads ever. =)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home