happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hey, Where Is Everybody?

We're back from a week at Myrtle Beach, and I will have to say I'm kind of bummed to be home. We had a great time, hanging out with 16 of my immediate family members. With all those kids running around, and drunk adults, things seem pretty quiet around our house today. Too much laundry to do, and unpacking. We spent 1 day in Charleston, and one night at the Myrtle Beach Pelicans Minor League baseball game, but other than that we hung out at the house on the beach or at the Pier. I brought home a Hermit crab and I named him Pawley, from Pawley's Island.

John has to start band camp tomorrow. I've had all summer including this vacation to be around him everyday. I'm going to miss him at the farm. Plus, this first week he has evening practice too, so I'll be doubly lonely. =( One good thing is that we are getting satellite tv tomorrow and a dvr thing, so I'm sure I can entertain myself with lots of tv stations and shows we haven't watched in 2 years.

More pictures to come...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, August 03, 2006, Blogger happylaney said…

    We already have The Daily Show set to record, and I have seen a few episodes of Project Runway, but I will have to check out the Colbert Report.

    We have three free months of like 8 different HBOs, so I've been busy with that. The other night 40 year old virgin and First Daughter was on at the same time! Choices! Last night I watched Inventing the Abbotts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home