happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Blogroll Update

As promised last week, here is the second part of my blogroll.

Sara Most of you know Sara as my friend from elementary school. She does not post very often, but her blog sure is cute.

Stuff on My Cat very funny stuff here, IMO.

Grey Matter is a blog from the writers of Grey's Anatomy. It's great to see their thoughts behind the scenes, and sometimes get some hints about what is upcoming.

Chocolate and Zucchini is a food blog written by a girl who is in France. Although I haven't made any of her recipes, each one sounds divine.

My Cat Hates You is a website/blog that, in their words, "proudly present you the largest collection of sour-faced, indignant felines on the Internet." I submitted a picture of Java last year, but they never used it. The captions under the pictures are equally as good as the pictures.

You Grow Girl is a website/blog featuring gardening. It's kept by a lady who wrote a book by the same name, and I bought that book for Amanda recently. Lots of great pictures and conversation about plants on the forum. I can hear John in the back of my head telling me, "you're such a nerd."

101 Cookbooks is also a food blog written by a girl who is also writing and publishing a cookbook. There is so much info an her blog, I'm not exactly sure I can explain it. If you're looking for something to make in the kitchen, you'll like this blog.

Little Jenny lives in Rochester, New York. She is very crafty, and takes great pictures. I linked to her pictures way back when I was trying to figure out your picture looking problems (which I'm not quite sure I ever fixed.) She is the next Martha Stewart. I particularly like her Projects Page, and all the cute little sidebar stuff, like what she is listening to, busy with, etc.

Coconut and Lime is one more food blog. I'm relatively new to this blog, but whoever writes for it has recipes I might actually make, which is encouraging.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, November 27, 2006, Blogger Rachel said…

    Hey! Thanks for writing about my blog (Coconut & Lime)-I got your link from my referrer logs-if you make any of my recipes, let me know how you like it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home