happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

NaBloPoMo

I joined a blog group for the month of November. The idea is to post something everyday in the month of November on your blog. It's an alternative to NaNoWriMo, which stands for National Novel Writing Month, where you write a novel in 30 days. At least I think I joined, even though my name isn't on the list. I joined late, so hopefully she's still updating. If ever you have time to kill and are interested in blogs, that list is the place to go, I think there are over 1,000 blogs listed that promise to update every day in November. That's a lot of blogging. My favorite aspect is the the NaBloPoMo Randomizer that shows you a different blog that is partcipating everytime you click on it. I already know I can't blog on Saturday (aw, pumkpin, I'll miss you too!!) so I won't be winning any of the prizes, but it's fun to be part of the community anyway. Plus, you all will hopefully be very entertained (or not.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home