happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Fantasy Survivor

So, Survivor is over. I, personally, wanted Ozzie to win, but he didn't. O'well. In the game of survivor, our fantasy survivor online game, the results are as follows.

Ronin: 3614
John: 2369
Elaine: 2263
Cori: 1816
Mike: 411 (he only answered 3 out of the 14 weeks, and he really only got 260, but I said I would give him the equivalent of my first weeks' points because I sent him to the wrong website)
Sara: 95 (she only got her picks in one week)

So, you can see John beat Cori and I. Cori was ahead, but then didn't get her last picks in. The real question is, who is "Ronin?" Whoever you are, please come forth, because you have schooled us all. How in the world did you get all those points?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 12:05 AM, December 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's Jeremy. It was really hard to play in Italy because we get the episode the day after it shows in the states. I almost didn't get my picks in for the last episode because I thought the finale was going to air on Wed. I had lots of fun playing.

    Ciao
    Jeremy

     
  • At 1:12 PM, December 23, 2006, Blogger happylaney said…

    Well, Congratulations, J. I was thinking whoever it was got the show a day early because all the answers, especially at the end, were right on. You must be a Survivor expert. I'm interested to know what "Ronin" means.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, December 26, 2006, Blogger Michael said…

    Thank you for the generosity, Elaine. At least I saved myself from last place!

     
  • At 12:12 AM, December 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Ronin" is a Japanese term meaning masterless warrior. In the case of Fantasy Survivor, I was a wandering warrior looking for a tribe to join. Stupid, I know.

    Ciao,
    Jeremy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home