happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sweet!

Last weekend we had another Game Night, and we played this Napoleon Dynamite Game where you pick two cards that have names of animals on them and you have to draw them to make one animal and the other people on your team have to guess what you are drawing. I thought it would be much harder than it was, especially playing against Chuck but it was fun, and I think the girls even won.

This is one of my drawings. The game is timed, it's like pictionary only with animals, so the animal I drew wasn't complete. Can you guess what it was?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, April 22, 2007, Blogger Michael said…

    It looks like a cross between a cricket and the Loch Ness Monster, our underwater ally.

     
  • At 8:39 PM, April 22, 2007, Blogger Sally said…

    I was thinking Giraffe + Grasshopper or Nessie + Grasshopper, but I guess crickets are pretty similar.

    p.s. I didn't realize it would publish my name, but my blog is for my e-marketing class and super boring so don't waste your time! We'll also have to catch up soon when my life isn't quite so crazy!!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, April 22, 2007, Blogger happylaney said…

    Sally, I like your blog, it looks very professional. I like the second post where it says "great success." Makes me think of Borat.

    It is a cricket and a giraffe, so you were both close.

     
  • At 10:15 PM, April 22, 2007, Blogger happylaney said…

    Actually I think it was a grasshopper.

     
  • At 12:54 AM, April 23, 2007, Blogger Sally said…

    I think it was easy to guess because you're a good artist. I would like to see Chuck's drawings. I bet even his simple sketches are amazing. It sounds like a fun game and I'd like to play it, but I'm probably the worst artist ever! I still make stick figures if I have to draw something. :(

    Glad you like my blog although I find it a hassle. Hopefully it's not too boring. I feel sorry for the professor having to read 30-something technology blogs! BLEH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home