happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Great Minds Think Alike

On the way home from the beach we stopped in Gatlinburg to get the baby out of the car seat for an hour or two, stretch our legs and have dinner. I really like Gatlinburg, it's cozy, down by this little stream that runs through town in the middle of the Smokey Mountains. While we were there, we went in a photo gallery by photographer Ken Jenkins. I had never heard of him before, but his pictures were stunning, and there were so many of them. He is native to Gatlinburg, and most of his pictures are either of wildlife or landscapes. I was surprised to see this picture of his because it looks so similar to this picture of mine.

It inspired me to get more pictures developed and try to sell a few more at the winery. Wish me luck.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, July 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Definitely good luck! I hadn't heard of him either...thanks for the link. I'm really enjoying your vacation & cecelia photos!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home