happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Sing, sing a song,

make it simple to last to last your whole life long. Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear. Just sing, sing a song.








Here's pictures from the kereoke party a week ago in Chicago. The external hard drive is still at school, but these are pictures Aunt Linda sent to me. I had a great time singing kereoke with Heather. She gives anyone liquid courage and makes everyone sound better. She's an amazing singer. We wrote a song to Uncle Ken (it was his 70th birthday party) and we changed the words to Sweet Caroline to Sweet Uncle Ken, and then changed it to Old Uncle Ken. Uncle Ken loves Neil Diamond.
I have new found respect for Debbie Harry because I tried to sing Call Me, and it didn't go so well. I don't understand, I sound so good when I sing it in the car. =)
The last picture is awesome, and I'm sure I'll hear some flack for posting it, but this picture represents the extent of the good time that was had. If this picture doesn't make you smile, then you might be dead inside.




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home