happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Going Once, Going Twice

I have two houseplants over here that are on their deathbed. I repotted them before I brought them inside for the winter and two of them are very unhappy with either their new pot of their new spot in our house. Lately the cats are lucky to be fed and watered. The plants are very low on the totem pole. Anybody want to come over the rescue them? They aren't as cute as a rescued puppy, but they require less maintenance.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, November 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if they appeared on my doorstep I couldn't turn them away- they'd fit right in with my sad and neglected "houseplants"... so if you feel guilty enough to drive them over I'd stash them somewhere and attempt a recovery. -Amanda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home