happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

I blew it.

I was once again participating in NaBloPoMo but I missed yesterday. I had Cecilia all day yesterday by myself, and went we to lunch with Christy and went to Louise's birthday party, and I meant to do it when I got home, but I didn't. Crap. I thought it was an unreasonable goal this year, given my lack of energy and responsibilities, but I gave it a good try. I'll try to do the rest of the month, but I'm out of the drawing for any of the prizes. Last year I posted everyday and didn't win anything anyway.

So, in an effort to make up for the lack of posting yesterday, here is a video of Cecilia dancing to these dancing flowers that Aunt Linda gave her. The song is In the Mood. She dances to everything now. She danced this morning in the highchair to God Bless America on the tv. She's a big fan of the 5 Dollar Footlong commercials for Subway.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, November 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the dancing baby video! Norah is a big dancer- she dances every time she hears music and even dances when she must be hearing music inside her head... she does a shoulder dip that is hilarious--- We should get the girls together to dance sometime!
    -Amanda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home