happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, February 02, 2009

National Hat or Not Hat Month

You know you love the game. You know you want to participate. See, here, even Eric wants to play along. Here's the scoop, send me potential Hat or Not Hat pictures and I'll put them up here on the blog and at the end of the month we'll vote for the best one. Put something on your head, or your loved one's head, or your pet's head, sleeping, awake, naked, drunk, it doesn't matter. I have a few ready to go, so I'll give you a few days to get inspired. Get clicking, this is a short month. Send the pictures to my regular email, or happylaney@gmail.com .

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, February 04, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    more proof that Norah can read... yesterday she put a hockey puck on her head: "HAT". Her grand finale is to then pretend sneeze- the hat flies off... I didn't tell her yet that it was Hat Not Hat month.... -Amanda

     
  • At 3:34 PM, February 04, 2009, Blogger happylaney said…

    well, we HAVE to have a picture of that

     

Post a Comment

<< Home