happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Hat or Not Hat Compendium

It has come to my attention that kids are really good at playing Hat or Not Hat. I thought it was a funny little game John and his friends thought up in college. I guess the mentality of college boys and small children are very similar. I shouldn't be surprised.

I put together this little slide show video, and now that February is over, it's time to vote. Will was the only one who actually had 100% Hat, but is that how you're placing your vote? Is the question, "Whose 'hat' is most like a hat?" or is the question, "Who is the most creative?" or do you have some other way of answering this complex question. =)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, March 04, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know that everyone is very interested in how I voted on this, so here it goes...

    While there were many good entries, I went with the simplicity of the measuring cup hat. I think the fact that the handle could double as a hat brim put it over the top.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home