happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Friday, April 24, 2009

I've reached the stage of pregnancy where...

...I'm eating spicy food everyday in order to induce labor.

...I have had my first ever pedicure in order to induce labor.

...I'm surprised every night that my ankles don't have stretch marks.

...I'm going crazy at work making sure everything is "just so."

...Cecilia now grunts everytime she bends over because she has heard me do that so many times, she thinks that is what she is supposed to do too.

...anytime I call anyone on the phone they answer, "did you have the baby?"

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, April 25, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you make me laugh...
    hang in there...the end(& the baby) is near!!!!! i'm so excited to meet her!
    becky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home