happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Have Reached that Part of Pregnancy Where...

...I am no longer hungry.

...even the bath is uncomfortable.

..it takes me 3 minutes to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but it takes me another 30 minutes to fall asleep because she is moving around so much.

...I'm having crazy dreams about Steve-O stealing the radio out of my car.

...I have piles of clothes in the bathroom and bedroom because I can't bend down to pick them up once I've taken them off.

...getting Cecilia in and out of the car is the hardest part of my day and yesterday and today both I did it 12 times.

...I keep waiting for the cleaning lady to come and then John reminds me we don't have a cleaning lady.

...the only one in our family that has clean laundry is the new baby.

...I am giving up my favorite show of the week to go to bed early.

Goodnight.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, April 16, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hang in there, Elaine!! You know in the long run this is all worth it :)

    Sue

     

Post a Comment

<< Home