happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

If You Are Wondering How My Family Entertains Ourselves

this is it. We give my brother in law, Jerry, large amounts of alcohol and let the fun begin. This picture was taken at his surprise 50th birthday party, and this pair of underwear was on his friend before Jerry decided to put it on his head. (shh..don't tell this homophobe that's kind of gay.) This weekend they are going to Mardi Gras, and I have a feeling this picture is going to seem pretty tame after that trip. Happy Birthday, "Crazy Uncle Jerry." Thanks for keeping it real and helping us all lighten up.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, February 10, 2010, Blogger Katie said…

    I had to wait to vote until my sides stopped aching and I could pick myself up off the floor. That pic just cracked me up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home