happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Haggard No More

I am happy to tell you I'm getting a schedule change. I'm going to be working from home one day a week and hanging out with the girls one day a week. I'm so excited I can't hardly see straight. The past 8 months have been the busiest 8 months of my life, and I kept thinking that I could survive if I had a little bit of time in the winter to catch my breath, and now I do. I'll only have this extra time until John finishes the school year, but still, that's months! I'll still be going to the winery 3 days a week, and I have a feeling the working from home part is going to be much harder than I anticipate, but I'm ready to find out. And, in all my new free time (feeling a little delusional) I should be able to blog more. Yay for me and yay for you.

On that note I leave you with this picture from our trip to the Christmas tree farm over a month ago. Only in 2010 (I guess officially it was 2009) do you see lumberjacks on their phones. What I wouldn't do for that kids' amount of free time. ;)


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, January 28, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so happy for you!!

    Sue

     
  • At 10:39 PM, January 28, 2010, Blogger happylaney said…

    Thanks, Sue, and thanks for commenting. =) Today was the first day, and although we had fun, it was very hard to get work done. Hmm...I need to get into some sort of routine.

     
  • At 10:39 PM, January 30, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm so happy for you too. i know its been a long time coming and very well deserved. you're girls will love the extra time with you, cuz you are such a good mommy.
    really, lets DO lunch soon!
    bbecky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home