happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, June 14, 2010

This is Why I Married Him

John is at home with the girls all summer, and bless his heart. They are very loving, don't get me wrong, can be very sweet to each other. Charlotte gives these great big kisses that only a mom would adore. They are also very demanding, and exhausting. John told me the other day he spends about 60% of his day holding a baby and talking to Cecilia. "Hello, Cecilia, what's your name?" If that right there doesn't make you love John, you just might be dead inside.

Last night he was holding the baby, talking to Cecilia, and says, "We're going to the beach soon." I start rubbing my hands together, and my eyes glaze over, "You should see my list of things to pack. It is fine tuned, it is an amazing list." Then I giggle. Then John makes the baby say, "Is your mom crazy? She might be crazy. "

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home