happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Tuesday Morning

I had a car and a bus behind me, so I was a little rushed, but here is picture number two of the week. In other bragging rights news, I tied for fourth place in a local photo contest, here's the link. It's highly likely that 8 people competed and 8 people got recognized, but it's fun to think that someone somewhere liked my photo. I didn't even know I had placed, Christy called to tell congratulate me and I didn't know what she was talking about. It was just coincidence that she looked at the Java Journal online today. Funny. I have taken other more artsy fall photos, but I'm just in love with the one I submitted, and thought not that many other people would enter and I might have a chance.

Remember way back here one of my photos was recognized by a different small local newspaper.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home