happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cecilia's First Ballet Recital


She's clearly cuter than those other girls.

Cecilia had her first ballet recital on Saturday, and I don't think I've seen anything cuter. They danced to Winnie the Pooh and held teddy bears, and it was just all I could do to keep it together. These pregnancy hormones think I should cry every half an hour. =( The group before Cecilia's group could not do any of the dance at the dress rehearsal, and I had to turn my head away to control my giggles, tear producing giggles. Oh, I almost forgot, she had lipstick (lip gloss) and blush on.



This video was taken at the dress rehearsal with John's iphone. Cecilia is third from the right, with the brown bear.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, June 16, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cecilia is precious! I love her tutu. She definitely is the cutest one and best dancer!! After you give ballet a try - move on to Irish Step Dancing : )

    Sue

     
  • At 1:54 PM, June 16, 2011, Blogger happylaney said…

    Sue, I was thinking that too. They start at 4, and the 4 year old class is on Mondays at 3:30 =( which would be pretty hard for us to make.

    We miss seeing you all, got any free time this summer?

     
  • At 8:41 AM, June 20, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG she is adorable! So very cute!
    Christy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home