happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

This is the Fuel to my Fire




I Am The Highway- Audioslave
Pearls and swine bereft of me 
Long and weary my road has been 
I was lost in the cities 
Alone in the hills 
No sorrow or pitty 
For leaving I feel 

I am not your rolling wheels 
I am a highway 
I am not your carpet ride 
I am the sky 
[ Lyrics from: hte+highway_20010132.html ] 
Friends and liars 
Don't wait for me 
Cause I'll get on 
All by myself 
I put millions of miles 
Under my heels 
And still too close to you 
I feel 

I am not your rolling wheels 
I am the highway 
I am not your carpet ride 
I am the sky 
I am not your blowing wind 
I am the lightning 
I am not your autumn moon 
I am the night 
The night 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home