happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Conversation I Should Have Avoided

While at the wine conference this weekend I was talking to a guy that I have seen around, but don't really know where he works, or what his name is. We started chatting, and I found out he works at one of the other Missouri wineries. www.missouriwine.org He talked a little about the grapes they were growing, and how he was interested in planting a German vinifera variety named Lemberger. I then said that I thought Lemberger was a terrible name for a grape, and I thought they should give it a new name. He told me he wanted to grow it, because Lemberger was his last name. =(

I would like to now point out that this was very late in the evening, after hours of drinking. Can't that be my excuse for inserting my foot into my mouth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home