happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

House Project

Anyone who has been to our house in the past two months or more has probably noticed that our toilet paper dispenser in our bathroom came out of the wall. The soap dispenser fell off the wall, and that was so easy to fix, we decided to fix the t.p. holder too, because it was cracked, and ugly. This project took much longer because when we took the old one off, it left a huge hole in our wall. The patching cement had to be put on in 1/4 inch increments, so it took forever. I am happy to say that this weekend, we finally finished it (John did all the work, I just like saying 'we.') I am trying to post pictures, but the picture adding aspect of this blog seems to be messed up, or really, really slow. I know you're just dying to see pictures of our toilet paper, I won't disappoint you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home