happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Website My Dad Should Never See

John found this website today about Sex Offenders. You can put in whatever name you like, and whatever zip code you like, and it will give you a list of sex offenders that match. There are quite a few in my zip code, a statistic I'm sure my dad would not approve of. At least he's never said he thinks he will get shot outside of our house. I am happy to say that there are many more Mooney's on the list than Hoffmeister's. Plus, McRee Town is in our zip code.

I think this website will come in handy the next time we are interviewing people at the winery, or for any of my single friends to check out their current beau. Not too many girls' names on this list.

This website definitely gives me the creeps.

Speaking of the creeps, I saw a car crash this morning, and the lady was all bloody, laying on the road, not moving. Made me cry.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, April 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just went to the Sex Offender website yesterday, and was shocked to see how many were in my neighborhood and how many were repeat offenders!! Another scary part is that the list is not complete, all sex offenders have not been captured and tried for their offenses.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home