happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Zoo

On Monday, I had a meeting at the Zoo concerning an event that they have every other year that we pour wine at called Zoofari. It's a fun event. Two years ago they had KC and the Sunshine band, and this year they are having the Big Bad Voodoo Daddies. John is on spring break this week, so he went to the meeting too. Afterwards, we walked around the Zoo a little. It was chilly, but the animals loved it. I know every time someone goes to the Zoo, they come back with pictures, and all the pictures are the same, how many time can you look at pictures of a rhinoceros's butt? I did have a good time taking pictures, and thought I'd share.

Another noteworthy thing to say in this post, is that my cousin, Heather had her first baby today, a son (no name that I know of yet.) He was 8 lbs, 3 oz, and she was in labor 35 hours. Is that humanly possible? Anywho, congrats Heath and G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home