happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Easier and Funnier




One more video from Germany. Can you guess this song? Half is in English, the other half in German. I recorded it from a terrible angle, really most of what you are looking at is a wooden pillar, but I already warned you of my skills, or lack there of. I also put pictures from our day at Hohenneuffen on the flickr badge.

If you are having trouble watching the videos because they are choppy, click on the "replay this video" when it gets to the end and it just might play it better the second time, since you have already have it on your computer, you are just replaying it, not downloading it and playing it.

Update: Neither you tube nor flickr wants to work for me right now. It might be Tuesday before I can get it straightened out. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home