happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

We spent a busy day yesterday at the farm. I wanted to make a flickr badge, but it says I have used my monthly limit of uploads. I guess I will either go to ofoto, or wait until next month. There are a lot of fun pictures, but I decided to post my favorites, and the rest will show up later.

We celebrated Easter, of course, but we also celebrated Christy's birthday which is Tuesday,which reminds me I need to get her card in the mail tomorrow. We rode the 4-wheeler, Shadow the trusty horse, I did some gardening, we took a walk through the vineyard, hunted Easter eggs, ate a huge ham feast, and played softball.

Thursday and Friday we went to Hicksville (yes it's really named Hicksville) Ohio to attend John's uncle's funeral. Hicksville is where John's mom grew up and her whole family still lives there. It was nice to see John's relatives, most of them I have only met a time or two, and some I had never met. Just wish it was for better circumstances.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, April 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Easter Mooneys! I miss seeing and talking to you. John, I'm sorry to hear about your Uncle. I can't believe how big Louis is. We have to get together soon and catch up! Dysfunctional was the theme to our holiday which I called Easturd! Fill you in later!!!
    Sue

     
  • At 10:12 PM, April 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Sue. Glad to see your keeping the tradition alive!

     
  • At 11:51 AM, April 18, 2006, Blogger happylaney said…

    Yeah, John and I were remembering last year when you uninvited your whole family. Sounds like you should have done that again this year. ;)

     
  • At 10:44 PM, April 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You and John were much more fun than the uninvited family. We missed you this year.

    -Sally

     

Post a Comment

<< Home