happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Martinis and Play Dates

After three (or was it four?) raspberry martinis last night at Aunt Donna's all the clothing and posing seemed so funny. I still think it's funny, but also a little over the top. (can you hang out with Aunt Donna without getting swept up in her 'over-the-top-ness?') In the sober light of day the whole post from last night seems ridiculous. I mean what was I doing lying on the floor? (To be fair, I'm pretty sure it was my idea to get on the floor in the first place.)

On a totally unrelated note, I was supposed to go over to Joe and Amanda's tonight for dinner, but then cancelled because I had to work late. But, Hannah left the cutest message on my machine at work asking me to bring over my Hermit crabs so they could have a play date with their Hermit crabs (also bought on vacation.) I think I will keep that message for quite some time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home