happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, November 06, 2006

How Many of Me?

John actually found this website over a week ago, and I found it interesting. I tried to find it for Sharon at the party, but given my rate of alcohol consumption, that was pert near impossible. I did find it again today, so I'm sharing it with you. There are 34 people with my name. There is only one person with my first name and my maiden name, so is that me and they just haven't updated? Or it is someone else? I can't say this website is 100% accurate because it says there is no one with my dad's name, or Matt's name. I don't know about Matt, but I do know dad could be one of those crazy people who doesn't fill out the census report because he doesn't think the government needs to know.

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
34
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home